March 14, 2013

Artisan Embellishment Wedding

Hi Stamping Friends.  Whew!  What a week.  I had classes all week, a good thing, but it doesn't give me much time for other things (like posting on my blog).

Today's card was made by me and my 9-year old granddaughter.  She wanted a wedding card for her uncle, and this is what we came up with.  I started with the hearts, and she did most of the rest of it.  Can't wait until she's 18 (well ... sort of), so she can sign up as a demonstrator!!  She is so talented already.

The colors are black, crumb cake and whisper white.  Most of the embellishments are from the Artisan Embellishments Kit found in the Spring Catalog.  The rhinestones on the bride were colored with a Sharpie marker, great way to get the color you want.

Well, there's only a few more days left of Sale-A-Bration.  Perhaps you might be older than 18, and would like to become a demonstrator.  It's a great time to do so. 

Sale-A-Bration + Stampin' Up!'s 25th anniversary = 25% more Starter Kit products for FREE! 


Click here to join or find out more.  I'd love to have you on my team!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Janet Y said...

I love this wedding card. It is so totally different from what you usually see. Tell your Grand Daughter she did a great job :)

Z-Grandma Karen said...

Thanks.
She is an up & coming demonstrator for sure. Very talented and creative. I'll tell her, she'll like that.