February 28, 2013

Sweet Baby


Hi Stamping Friends.  I have a really cool card that I wanted to show you yesterday and today, but for some reason blogger is not cooperating, and the picture only comes out sideways.  I'll keep working on it though....I know you'll like it!

So today's card is one we made in our card ministry tonight.  I'm not always good at creating baby cards, but that's what they needed for their ministry.  I do like the way it turned out.  The colors are whisper white and calypso coral.  The stamp set is Embellished Events.  The neat thing is we make 8 cards, 4 designs, and 4 of the cards go to the ministry, and the other 4 each person gets to keep.  Because Embellished Events has other occasions, people were able to make other cards besides baby for their personal collection.
Embellished Events Item #126495 (wood) #126496 (clear mount)
 To order your Stampin' Up! supplies, click here.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Loretta Clem said...

Love the colors and layout on this baby card. Any new mother would be proud to receive this card. TFS.