December 10, 2012

Five Year Pin


Hi Stamping Friends.  Look what I got in the mail!  I've been with Stampin' Up! for five years.  Gee, the time went so quickly.  I have met so many new friends that I treasure, and I have learned so much.  When I first signed up as a demonstrator, I had never even stamped.  I started out scrapbooking, and bought all kinds of supplies (from other places).  I wanted to share the my new "talent", but didn't know how do that.  I thought I would sell kits or something, and then I checked out a few places online, and came across Stampin' Up!  I loved the versatility -- scrapping, stamping, and 3-D projects.  I found a demonstrator near me and she showed me some of her stuff.  I was hooked right then and there.  I couldn't wait for my kit to arrive. 

I had no plan, just excitement.  I learned lots along the way ... how to actually stamp, and make cards (something else I never made before joining).  I thank all of you that have been there with me on my stamping journey so far.

Don't know anything about stamping?  I didn't either.  Don't think you are "crafty" ... not to worry, I can help there to.  If you would like to find out more about Stampin' Up!, feel free to email me with your phone number (don't worry, I won't "bug" you ... not my style).  Or, if you already know you'd like to join and be a part of my team, simply click here

Photobucket

No comments: