November 07, 2012

Mitten Top Flowers


Hi Stamping Friends.  I love it when a punch can be used for other things than when it was originally intended.  The flowers and butterfly in this card do just that!





The top of the mitten is what I used for the flowers and butterfly.  I stamped the mitten tops on more mustard card stock in versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder.  Then I punched them with the mitten builder punch ... and now we have flowers and butterflies!  And did you notice the leaves on the flowers?  The mitten thumb ... how cool is that!

The colors for the card are more mustard, always artichoke, very vanilla and Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper (nope not just for Halloween).  I ran out of always artichoke seam binding ribbon, so I used the ribbon border punch in always artichoke for the decorative side.

This idea was featured in our Stampin' Success magazine (for demonstrators only).  There are so many cool benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Great discounts, great business opportunity (if that's the way you'd like to take it -- or just as a hobbyist), great ideas and extra perks!  Join Stampin' Up! for the always low price of $99.00 AND get a free collection of ink pads!

New demonstrators who join the Stampin' Up! family during the promotion period will receive a FREE collection of Classic Stampin Pads--you can choose from Brights, Subtles, or Regals! It's INK-redible!

To join my Stampin' Up! Butterfly Big Shots Team, click here or email me or call (262-783-5718) for more information.

Photobucket

No comments: