September 22, 2012

Fall Lollie

 

Hi Stamping Friends.  Wow!  What another hectic week.  I had classes at the beginning of the week, then I volunteered three nights this week at our Feed My Starving Children packing event at church.  We packed over 300,000 meals in 4 days.  So, hopefully next week will be better.

Last weekend when I was in Minnesota, we were able to "play" in our hotel room.  This is the project we came up with.  I guess I'm hooked on "lollies" lately.  The size of this is about 8".  The leaves are cut using the Autumn Accents Bigz Die, then embossed using the spiderweb embossing folder, and sponged.  The cherry cobbler 3-1/2" tulle makes and excellent bow.  We added a little sparkle with a couple of the leaves punched in Champagne glitter paper.

To order your Stampin' Up! supplies, click here.
 
Photobucket

No comments: