September 29, 2012

Composition Leaves


Hi Stamping Friends.  Have you ever made a card, and liked the layout, but wanted to change it up a bit?  Well, that's what I did on this one.  Here is my original card.  Using the Natural Composition Specialty Paper, I used the Autumn Accents Bigz Die to cut out the leaves, then sponged them with cajun craze, raspberry ripple, more mustard, and old olive.  The design of the composition paper comes through ... sort of like emboss resist.  I also changed it up a bit using the Lacy Brocade Textured embossing folder, and instead of tying a knot in the ribbon, I used the Designer Ribbon Slide.

Thanks for stopping by!  And don't forget, just ONE more day for the free ribbon special. With 5 colors to choose from, you'll want it all!!

  • Orders of $40 or more can choose one color
  • Orders of $200 or more can choose all 5 colors. 

Choose from the following 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon Colors
  • 126848  Gumball Green
  • 126847  Midnight Muse
  • 126844  Primrose Petals
  • 126845  Raspberry Ripple
  • 126846  Summer Starfruit 
To place your Stampin' Up! supply order, and to get your FREE ribbon, click here or email me.
Photobucket

No comments: