August 22, 2012

Seven Decades

Front cover of my husband's photo book
Hi Stamping Friends.  Whew ... I just completed a huge project that I've been working on for several months ... a photo book for my husband's upcoming 70th birthday designed in My Digital Studio (MDS).  The most difficult part was scanning and compiling all the pictures.  Seventy years is a lot of pictures to compile LOL.  It's sort of funny, because I constantly teach my scrapbookers to not worry about the pictures being in chronological order (I should practice what I preach), which probably made this project take longer as well.  I just sent it out to the Stampin' Up! printer (at 31% off during the month of August -- see left sidebar for the promotion).

Each year I make an 8" x 8" photo book for each of my 4 grandkids.  Of course I leave it go until a few weeks before I need them, but I want the pictures to be as current of year that I can get to fill their books.  Then I send them to the Stampin' Up! printer and watch their eyes light up as they open their gifts and peruse the pictures.

If you've never tried MDS, but would like to give it a whirl, simply download the free trial for 30 days.  It's the perfect tool for photo books, calendars, stationary, and all kinds of graphics.  I even create my blog graphics using MDS.

Photobucket

No comments: