August 04, 2012

Preserved Thanks


Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set -- Item #126990 (wood) #126992 (clear mount)

Elegant Butterfly Punch -- Item #127526
Hi Stamping Friends.  The stamp set, Perfectly Preserved was not one of my favorite sets when I first saw it in the Holiday Catalog.  I thought, "really? ... kind of lame".  But, I'll get it and see what I can come up with.  Now, it's one of my favorite sets!  This is just one card I've made with the set (made 3 so far ...).  I wanted to put a "non-country" spin on it, and this is the result.  The colors are Wisteria Wonder, Early Espresso and Whisper White.  The butterfly was first stamped with Papillon Potpourri, then punched with the Elegant Butterfly punch.  I created a small slit on each side of the jar top and wound the bakers twine around and tied in a bow.  The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set.

To order your Stampin' Up! supplies, click here or email me.

Photobucket

No comments: