August 09, 2012

Joyous Celebrations


Hi Stamping Friends.  I know it's really early for Christmas, but these are the cards I've been working on as I prepare for my 12th Day of Christmas event for Sunday.  These cards are CASED from the Holiday Catalog.  The bottom one is almost an exact CASE, and the top one I changed up a bit.

The colors for the top are Midnight Muse, Brushed Gold and Whisper White.  The bottom one is Gumball Green, Real Red, and Whisper White.  The texture is made using the Holiday Frame embossing folder.  The stamp set is Joyous Celebrations.  Such a simple card, but so pretty.

Holiday Frame Textured Embossing Folder Item #127820

Joyous Celebrations -- Item #128066 (wood), #128069 (clear mount)

If you are interested in joining my 12th Day of Christmas "club", email me so I can reserve a spot for you or give you more details.  This Sunday I'll be holding an Open Studio from 1:30-5:30 to make the cards.  If interested, please RSVP so I have enough cards cut out.

To order your Stampin' Up! supplies, click here.

Photobucket

No comments: