August 12, 2012

Cheery Mixed Bunch

Hi Stamping Friends.  Just a quick, cheery card for today using Mixed Bunch stamp set and the coordinating blossom punch.  The colors are daffodil delight, early espresso and whisper white.  We made this card at one of our demonstrator brainstorming sessions (I'm an adoptee for another demonstrator group).

Being a demonstrator has so many rewards, whether as a hobbyist or as a business.  The biggest reward I have gotten so far is the friendships that have come out of my stamping business, both with fellow demonstrators and with customers.  There ARE other rewards, great discounts, opportunities to grow a business, trips (haven't won one yet, but it is my goal to win one this year!), learning new techniques and being able to share them with others.  People think I'm so talented (that's what they say ... ) but I know better.  I'm just a great copier.  And if you need a little help (mojo starter), I'm right there every step of the way.  For only $99, you can choose your kit (valued at $190 worth of supplies).  If you would like to join my team, click here, or email with your details and we can discuss via email or over the phone.

To order your Stampin' Up! supplies, click here.

Photobucket

No comments: