July 30, 2012

Scentsational Season


Hi Stamping Friends.  It's been difficult to work on cards as much as I would like because of the "Olympic Distraction".  They are so easy to get caught up in.

But I did take a moment to play with one of my new stamp sets from the upcoming Holiday Catalog called Scentsational Season, along with the coordinating framelits.  I also used new designer paper, sentiment and woodgrain embossing folder.  Only two more days until the catalog can be revealed! 

This is one of the cards that we'll be making at my August 12th class (the Twelfth Day of Christmas).  It will be an open studio format on that day (because it's on a Sunday).  Anytime between 1:30-5:30 you can join us to make Christmas cards.  Cost is $2 per card.  There will be a minimum of 4 designs available to choose from (maybe more if I can tear myself away from the TV).  If interested in joining us, please let me know no later than August 10th.


Photobucket

No comments: