July 20, 2012

Scentsational Season 411


Hi Stamping Friends.  Today I decided to head over to the Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch challenge.  It's a pretty cool site, especially for beginners (and experienced stampers too).   

I am so excited that I've received my pre-order for the new Holiday Catalog which begins August 1st.  The designer paper found in the catalog was my inspiration for colors ... bashful blue, real red, and very vanilla.  The red border is made using the finishing touches edgelits, and the circles are made using the Delicate Doilies Sizzlits.  The stamp set is a new set called Scentsational Season with coordinating framelits (yeah no cutting by hand).  The ribbon is the 1/4" stitched red grosgrain ribbon.

SmileyCentral.comA little fun side note -- the cup has a cute snowflake on the front, so I decided to cover it up, so it wouldn't necessarily be a winter/Christmas card.  As I'm showing the card to my husband (a typically good critic) the first thing he said was, "hot chocolate on a Christmas night".   So much for pretending it's not a winter card! 

To order your Stampin' Up! supplies, click here or email me.

Photobucket

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh so yummy!! Love the design and your color combo!! :)

Anonymous said...

So super cute!