July 18, 2012

Postage Due


Hi Stamping Friends.  Here is another one of those stamp sets that I was thinking of not getting ... but I'm so glad I did.  I love the colors of this card, and the way it turned out.  The stamp set is called Postage Due.  The colors are summer starfruit, black and very vanilla.  The image was stamped in black Stazon, then sponged in gumball green and summer starfruit.  I colored in the flower in pink pirouette, and the parts of the bike in baja breeze.  The postage stamps are stamped in black and colored, then punched out using the postage stamp punch.  A little summer starfruit and black ribbon were added to the side, and here's a pretty card!

Postage Due -- Item 126395 (wood), 126397 (clear mount)

To place your Stampin' Up! supply order, click here or email me.

Photobucket

No comments: