July 10, 2012

Poppies Thinking of You


Hi Stamping Friends.  It's really amazing all the stuff you find when you clean your craft room.  I found these pieces just sitting around ... the stamped Pleasant Poppies image already colored and cut out, the very vanilla background already border punched with the retired lace border, and embossed with the frame folder embossing folder.  So, I pulled out a the primrose petals paper and found a border already stamped on the bottom from the Serene Silhouettes stamp and just started piecing the card together.  I like the way it turned out.  I guess this would be considered a true "scrapping" project!

However, I did need a few new Stampin' Up! supplies to complete the card.  How about you?  Do you need some supplies?  Click here to order or email me.

Photobucket

No comments: