July 13, 2012

Friday Mojo Monday


Hi Stamping Friends.  Today is Friday!  Time for Mojo Monday LOL.  Okay, so I'm a little behind.  I actually made the card on Monday, but never got around to posting until today.

I've been pretty busy making Christmas cards (been odd making Christmas cards so early).  I started a "Christmas Club" that's called the 12th Day of Christmas.  On the 12th of each month through December we will meet and make 8 cards (4 designs).  It's not necessary to attend each class, but there are rewards for those that do attend all the classes....they will receive the class in December FREE, and they will end up with 48 Christmas cards (plus I have been giving free cards from my "stash").

This card (not chosen for the club), was made using the sketch.  I'll show the cards we made later ... The colors are gumball green (loving it for Christmas cards) and real red.  The patterned paper look is actually just randomly stamped using the Bright Blossoms stamp set.  The ribbon is the new stitched 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.  The sentiment is from the Tiny Tags set punch with the jewelry tag punch.  Not sure how Christmasy this one is, but I think it's cute and could be made with other colors and not be Christmas.

Bright Blossoms - Item #125495 (wood) #125497 (clear)

If you would like more details about the Christmas Club, feel free to email me...or if you would like to place your Stampin' Up! supply order click here or email me.

Photobucket

No comments: