July 11, 2012

Cup of Thanks


Hi Stamping Friends.  When I first saw this stamp set, I didn't think it would be one I would ever get ... but I was wrong.  I really like the warmth and friendliness it implies.  I think it could not only be used for a thank you, but the way I have it here with the tea bag inside, it could be used as a get well card.

The colors are Rich Razzleberry, Primrose Petals, and Whisper White.  The designer paper is Floral District.
 
Tea Shoppe -- #125545 (wood) #125547 (clear mount)
To order your Stampin' Up! supplies, click here or email me.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Karen said...

A beautiful card, and a great stamp set! I participate in tea and card swaps, and this is just perfect!

Z-Grandma Karen said...

Thanks Karen. Easy one to make. I stamped cup on white, then just cut slit in top.