June 27, 2012

Take Care Blessings


Hi Stamping Friends.  Typically, I don't do "simple".  I love lots of layers, but this card really didn't need anything more.  Well maybe it does, but I couldn't think of anything ...

I combined two stamp sets -- Take Care and For the Birds.  The colors are Early Espresso, Primrose Petals, and Very Vanilla.  The bird in the birds nest and the eggs are cut out and attached using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Take Care Stamp Set
For the Birds Stamp Set

I have really been enjoying the new Stampin' Up Idea Book and Catalog!  I'll be getting more toys before the end of the week ... can't wait.  PLUS, on July 1st, as a demonstrator I get to order from the new Holiday Catalog!  Can't really call it a mini, because it's a 40 page full size book with lots of really cool stuff.  Have you ever thought of becoming a demonstrator, either just to get the discount (hobbyist) or to run a business? 

 For just $99, join Stampin’ Up! and get
· Up to $125 worth of products that you choose!
· Nearly $50 worth of FREE products from our Patio Party Suite!
· FREE shipping!. 

Doesn't get any better than that!  Hurry, offer ends June 30th.  Simply email me with questions or a good time to chat, call me, or sign up directly.
 
Photobucket

No comments: