June 10, 2012

Tile Technique

Stamp sets - Fabulous Florets, En Francois and Curly Cute, Colors -- Black, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla.

Stamp sets - Fabulous Florets, En Francois and Curly Cute, Colors -- Black, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla.

Stamp sets - Field Flowers, En Francois and Just Because (sentiment), Colors -- Black, Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla.
Hi Stamping Friends.  Do you ever try for one thing and end up with something totally unexpected?  That's what happened with these cards.  My original intent was to make a card using the brick technique.  Every image I stamped I didn't like.  Surprisingly, after I went back to the original images I stamped, I decided to use them anyway, and I almost like those cards better than my intended card.

If you would like to join my technique class/club, we meet the first Wednesday of each month.  Cost is $25 minimum Stampin' Up! purchase or $15 (no purchase).  Club members receive a 6 x 6 photo album to place their techniques inside. We make 3 technique samples and 3 cards using those techniques.  If you are in the Milwaukee/Metro area and would like to attend or join as a club member (monthly commitment each month there is new hostess), please email me for further details.

Or, if you are interested in joining a virtual technique club, email if you are interested.

 
Photobucket