June 28, 2012

MOJO Monday


Hi Stamping Friends.  WOW!  Two posts in one day.  I'm on a roll now.  This is a Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.  I happened to have the delicate doily already punched out, as well as the lacy border around the square.  I love it when a plan comes together ... even though it really wasn't planned at all.

The colors are Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake Fan Fair Designer Paper, and Very Vanilla.  The stamp set is Everything Eleanor -- a stamp set that I've had since January (we got it at Leadership), and I've never really used it.  And today I used it on two cards (more leftover doilies).  I'll post it tomorrow.

Fan Fair Designer Paper
Finishing Touches Edgelit

Delicate Doilies Sizzlet

Everything Eleanor

To place your Stampin' Up! supply order, click here or email me.

Photobucket

No comments: