June 17, 2012

Sketch Challenge


Hi Stamping Friends.  I have really been on a roll.  I think I created about 10 cards in the last few days.  I guess I bought too many toys (na, that's not it) ... had to try them all.   It's pretty funny how some cards come together.  The big flower from Decorate a Daisy was a result of just showing someone how cool the new inks are, then I stamped a second time to clean it off.  The center of the flower happened the same way.  So I decided to punch them out, and had this flower sitting there all by it's lonesome.


 As I was relaxing and looking through some of my favorites, I decided to check out Stamping 411.  They have some nice sketch challenges there.  Below is the most recent sketch.


The colors are Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, and  Comfort Cafe Designer Paper.

To order your Stampin' Up! supplies, click here.

Photobucket