June 06, 2012

Colors - early espresso, crumb cake, midnight muse.  Stamp set - Tool Shed Background Stamp.  Apothecary Accents Framelit, black brads.

Colors - Midnight muse, early espresso.  King of the Grill stamp set (retired)

Colors - Black, Metallic Silver, Real Red.  Motorcycle image from My Digital Studio

Hi Stamping Friends.  Have you been enjoying the new catalog?  I know I have.  Can't wait for the rest of my new toys to arrive. 

With Father's Day fast approaching, I needed to make a few cards for our Feed My Starving Children fundraising at church.  Although some of the items are retired, I thought these would work. 

If you would like to receive a hard copy of the Idea Book and Catalog, I will gladly mail one to your for just the cost of shipping ($5).  If you are in the Milwaukee Metro area, I will deliver one to you.  Contact me by email.
Photobucket