June 28, 2012

Blue Challenge



Hi Stamping Friends.  I was feeling a bit challenged in coming up with a layout, so I decided to do a sketch challenge.  Actually I did two challenges today, I also did the SCS color challenge.  I started out with the top view card ... the colors in the color challenge are Pool Party, Island Indigo and Whisper White.  The "dessert" was to make the card about water.  As I was trying to do a new technique on the background, I had a couple of the images stamped out from trying the technique.  I love the way both turned out, but the bottom is my favorite.

The technique will be done in our technique class and club next week.  I still have a few spots left for the technique club that meets the first Wednesday of each month (July we will meet on July 5 due to the holiday). Each month we make 3 cards and learn 3 new techniques printed out that can be put into a technique scrap book that you will also get (free).  Simply spend $25 in Stampin' Up! products (each month one of you will be a hostess).  Email me if you are interested.

Photobucket

No comments: