May 09, 2012

Pink Loving Thoughts


Hi Stamping Friends.  I'm so excited!  I just got my pre-order and new Stampin' Up! catalog (going "live" June 1st).  I had a lot of retired stamps in my collection, but now I have room for all the new ones that are fantastic!  I love being a demonstrator and getting the sneak peaks!  For only $99, you too could be a demonstrator?  Do you just like discounts ... or are you searching for a business?  Sound interesting?  Send me an email with your information, and we can chat!  I'd love to have you on my team.

Now, onto the card.  It's a very simple card in Pretty in Pink and Whisper White.  The stripes embossing folder gave me a textured layer.  The Pretty in Pink designer paper (from the Subtles Paper Pack) are punched using the square scallop punch.  The Mixed Bunch flower is stamped with Versamark on vellum cardstock, and embossed with white embossing powder.  It's then punched using the blossom punch.  It looks like a plastic flower.  The sentiment is from the Loving Thoughts set.  Both the Mixed Bunch and Loving Thoughts are carryovers into the new catalog.

To order your Stampin' Up! supplies, click here or email me.

Photobucket