April 21, 2012

Flowers for Mom



Hi Stamping Friends.  Whenever I look at the last time that I've posted, I'm amazed at how quickly times actually goes by.  I took a bit of time off from stamping just to regroup.  I guess we all need a little break now and then.  But, now I'm back!

My church asked me to make some Mother's Day cards for our Feed My Starving Children program.  People receive one of these cards when they make a donation towards meals for our annual FMSC packing event (which is held in September).  Last year we packed over 200,000 meals!  What a blessing.  Inside the card reads, "Happy Mother's Day, A gift of _______ meals has been given in your name To feed God's children through Feed My Starving Children."  If you'd like to make a donation, please email mail me for details.

This is the card I've made for this year.  I wanted to used a variety of colors -- peach parfait, rich razzleberry, real red, regal rose, and daffodil delight (not shown).    The flowers are made from the wing of the bird punch, and the stem is also from the bird punch.  The whisper white background is embossed using the stripes embossing folder, and the flower is woven into the lattice Bigz die, also cut from whisper white.  The brad is from the Summer Smooches brad, which will only be available until April 30th.  Then it's gone forever!

If you would like the brads or any other products in the sneak peak flyerclick here to order or email me.

Photobucket