March 25, 2012




Hi Stamping Friends.  Okay, another cake day ... it's the weekend ... My previous post had that pretty two-tier cake.  I had no one to give it to, and our family is really getting "caked" out.  Originally I just put the roses on the top of the cake and it looked pretty nice, but, again, I had no use for it, so I pulled off the flowers and the ribbon, and redecorated it for my grandson's birthday today.  I made his favorite thing ... Angry Birds.

I got a little lazy and had some leftover frosting (one buttercreme and one fluffy -- sort of like cool whip).  Well, I found out you can't mix the two together ... it caused a few drips on the red border.  But it worked great for his cake.  He still loved it.

It's the last week for Sale-A-Bration ... great time to take one last look at your mini catalog or your idea book for your supply order.  If it's over $50, you are eligible for your free Sale-A-Bration items from the SAB catalog.
 
Photobucket

No comments: