March 01, 2012

Cupcakes and Card

Hi Stamping Friends.  I didn't have a chance to show you the cupcakes I made in my cake decorating class.  They were pretty fun.  Not too bad for my first attempt at anything like this.



This is supposed to be a sheep.  Pretty funny!



My favorite

Now for the card ... yes, I had cupcakes on my mind. 


I have a feeling I'll be getting a lot of use out of this stamp set called Sweet Cake.  The frosting was stamped in pool party, and then cut out and covered in dazzling diamonds.  The bottom of the cupcake was crimped in chocolate chip (not real ones ... paper ... sorry, couldn't resist) and topped with a red glitter paper 1/2" circle cherry.

The cupcake paper from the Sweet Shop Specialty works so perfectly on this card.  The chocolate chip doily behind the cupcake is made from the Pennant Die.  The sentiment is from from the Perfectly Penned set in the Idea Book and Catalog.

To place your Stampin' Up! supply order, click here.

Photobucket

No comments: