February 09, 2012

Sweet Valentine


Hi Stamping Friends.  As it nears Valentines Day, I thought I would show a cute card made in non-traditional colors.  This one is in Calypso Coral.  The Sweet Shop designer paper makes the perfect backdrop with the embossed hearts.  The I {Heart} Hearts stamp set is perfect as it's punched out with the Heart to Heart punch.

To place your Stampin' Up! supply order, click here.

Now to the "sweet" part ... here is the cake that I decorated in my second class.  Guess what we learned how to make .... yes, hearts!  I'm getting better as I go.  To compare, I look back on some of the first cards that I made; I used to think they were pretty neat.  Now when I look at them I see how much I've grown (well, I think, anyway) ... I think the same thing will hold true in cake decorating.




Photobucket

No comments: