February 12, 2012


Hi Stamping Friends.  I took a break from baking ... had to ... trying too many samples not so good for the waistline.  I have a couple of workshops and classes this week, so I had to buckle down and get some "work" done.  But it's really not that difficult, because I enjoy it so much. 

Here is one of the projects some will be making.  It's a CASE from a card we made at the Make 'n Takes at Leadership.  I added a little more texture and changed up the flower just a bit.  I love the flowers in the Mixed Bunch set, paired with the Blossom punch.  The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs set, so anything could be used.  The wavy rick-rack is made using the scallop edge border punch.  Pictured below.

First punch 1/2" wide strip using scallop border punch.

Then flip it over and start the other side in the middle of the silver guide and punch as normal.  It's important to start with a  straight side (can't have a portion of a scallop started).
Need stamping supplies, click here.

Photobucket

No comments: