February 07, 2012

Bordering on Romance

Hi Stamping Friends. Sorry I was MIA for a little bit.  I found a "new" hobby ... cake decorating.  I started taking classes, and here is the first cake I decorated in class.  Lettering is definitely not my thing.  Funny thing is I have good handwriting (most times, anyway).


But don't fret, I'm not giving up my first passion, cardmaking!  Here is a card that I made as one of my swaps for Leadership.  It uses the Edgelits die for the side scallop.  The Bordering on Romance stamp was used for all the stamping and colored with riding hood red, pool party and limeade markers.



Don't forget, it's Sale-A-Bration time ... the best time to get your FREE stuff.  For every $50 you spend, you get any item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.   Click here to place your supply order.

Photobucket

No comments: