January 05, 2012

New Mini Catalog


It's here!  The new 2012 Occasions Catalog is packed with lots of really cool stuff.  One of my favorite new items are the framelits.


I just started playing with my new toys, and here is one of my very simple creations.  The background is soft suede, and the riding hood red layer is a remnant of the labels collection framelit frame punched in the card in the previous post.  Rather than discard the frame, I embossed it using the square lattice folder and popped it up using stampin' dimensionals over natural ivory that was stamped using the Rue Des Fleurs stamp set.  The riding hood red pleated ribbon adds a nice accent to the bottom of the card, with a final touch of a flower punched out of newsprint designer paper using the boho blossom punch, topped with a hemp twine bow and jumbo pearl.  (All the red items are from the new catalog).

If you would like a catalog please feel free to email me with your name and address.  To place an order, click here.

Photobucket

No comments: