January 02, 2012

Mojo Monday

Happy New Year!  It's been a really long time since I've done any sketches.  So today I thought I would jump start my mojo by using the Mojo Monday sketch.  Love the way it turned out.  I just realized I can't tell you a whole lot of details for another 2 days, but I can tell you that the colors are soft suede, crumb cake, pink pirouette, and very vanilla.  The stamp set and pleated ribbon are new, but the others are not. 

Don't forget, only two more days to until the Holiday Mini will no longer be available. Also the wonderful clearance deals will end as well.  Click here to place an order or email me with your order, and I'll take care of it for you.


Photobucket

2 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful card. Love all the elements on it.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful. Love the soft colors and lacey trim. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!