January 22, 2012

Leadership Excitement

Hi Stamping Friends.  I had a wonderful time at Leadership in San Antonio.  Being with all the other demonstrators is so fun and rewarding.

Here are a few highlights ...

I was blessed to share a room with my good friend, Joan.  We were on the 30th floor (top floor).  Here is the view of the Riverwalk (click on the picture for a larger view ... you can see a red boat right in the middle).


Right when we got there, we went right to "work" doing Make and Takes.  Joan was chosen as one of the helpers.  Made some great projects!


I had to take my friend Lilly with.  She's sitting in the new bag we got, and is surrounded by some of the free goodies we got on prize patrol.


One night we dined at a restaurant right along the river.  The weather was perfect ... especially coming from below zero temperatures.


While we were eating, there were a few ducks that joined us.  We thought we would feed them bits of tortilla chips ... BIG mistake!  They wouldn't leave us alone, and one came up to me from behind and nipped me in my butt!  Didn't hurt me, but it was pretty funny.  To get rid of them so we could eat in peace we had to take drops of water from our straws and squirt them.  They really hated the water ... go figure.


We enjoyed the beautiful flowers along the sidewalk.  Don't have a clue what kind of flower this is, but it sure was pretty.


The theme of the conference was "My Way".  Here is Joan with Myrtle (her friend) and Lilly and me.

 
I hope you enjoyed my very brief diary of my trip.  I'm excited to share some of the new products coming up in the very near future.  I'll do that when we're "allowed" to share.

Want to join in the fun as a demonstrator?  Come back on Tuesday for the beginning of Sale-A-Bration and find out how you can do so with great incentives!


Photobucket

No comments: