December 02, 2011

Christmas Lodge


Hi Stamping Friends ... I think this is the longest I've ever been away from blogging.  Just had lots going on.  But, I'm back! 

Today's card features the Christmas Lodge stamp set and Frostwood Lodge Designer series paper.  It's a little difficult to see, but the snow on the lodge is nice a glittery with dazzling diamonds.  As always, the card is so much prettier in real life.  The colors are Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler.  The ribbon is the cherry cobbler quilted ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll be back much sooner than before.

Do you have all your Christmas shopping done?  Have you considered a Stampin' Up! gift certificate for your favorite crafter?  Just send me an email to order a hand-crafted gift card in any $$ amount.  Credit cards are accepted.


Photobucket

No comments: