December 29, 2011

2012 Calendar



Hi everyone.  I hope all of you had a very blessed Christmas.  Now it's on to the new year!  I don't like to "waste" time in-between.  So, here is the calendar we made in my calendar class for 2012.  It mainly uses designer paper as the backgrounds, with a few embellishments along the sides.

Along with the new year, comes another new mini catalog (which I can't show you until January 4th).  Very exciting stuff.  I will be able to show you samples, however ... what a tease ... okay, one sneak peak ... the card below shows a sample of the new cutting dies, embossing folder, ribbon, paper, and stamp set.  I packed a lot into one card.



So, if you don't want to miss any of the current mini catalog items, here's one last look.

And, don't forget about the Clearance Rack.  Lots of punches, ribbons, paper ... all kinds of cool stuff and greatly reduced prices.  Hurry, those offers end January 4th.  Simply click on order button or email me and I'll get your items ordered.

Photobucket

No comments: