October 09, 2011

Downline Posts

Hi everyone.  Hope you're having a great day!  Beautiful sunny day here in Wisconsin.

Each month at my downline meeting, my team chooses from leftover class kits to create cards for the next meeting.  The kits have all different shapes and sizes with a few pieces of ribbon or other embellishments.  Two of my team participated this month.  Here are their creations.

Nicole Simon

Nicole Simon -- love the vellum hearts that make a flower.

Nicole Simon

Jessica Hummer

Jessica Hummer

Jessica Hummer -- Gold leaves are really pretty in real life!

Jessica Hummer

Jessica Hummer
Great job team!  If you would like to join my team, now is the perfect time.  If you sign up during the month of October, you get a FREE Big Shot or $100 in FREE Stampin' Up! products.  If you're interested, please feel free to contact me or call me.  I'd love to chat and share.  Or you can just click here to sign up directly.

Photobucket

No comments: