October 19, 2011

Christmas Frame


Isn't this a cool picture frame (of course, much prettier in real life).  It's a floating frame with 15 individual Christmas squares.  I took a class from a fellow demonstrator (thanks Joan Cress), and she has given me permission to share this class with others! 

For only $25 you can make this cool 11" x 14" frame, just in time to put out for Christmas.  All supplies are provided (frame, adhesives, scissors, etc.)  I have a couple of times available (so far).  THIS Saturday, October 22 at 1:00 pm, and Saturday, November 26 at 9:30-12:00 and 1:30-4.

To make your reservations, simply email me and I'll give you more details (address, etc.).  Or if you have a group (4 or more) who would like to make this at a different time, feel free to let me know and I'll see how we can schedule that.

Can't make the class, for only $3.95 you can receive step by step instructions in pdf format with photos of each square (some may be a little different than shown).




Photobucket

No comments: