October 12, 2011

Always Thankful



Hi everyone.  I actually have some of my own creations today.  The Always Thankful stamp set is the one that I used on each of these cards.  I wanted the rustic look on a couple of them, and a clean look on the other.  My friends love to color and paint, and this is the perfect set for that.

The wheat and the wheelbarrow are stamped in more mustard and cajun craze on very vanilla using the French Foliage stamp set.  The images are stamped on Watercolor paper instead of regular card stock, and that gives the images a nice deep image.  I also used the tea stain ink from the distressing kit, did a little tearing on the edges, and it has quite the aged look.

The background paper on the pear basket is from the well worn designer series paper.

I hope you enjoy these samples.  If you need supplies for these samples, feel free to click here to place your order that will be shipped directly to your home, or email me and I'll take care of it for you.

Photobucket

No comments: