July 29, 2011

I'd LOVE to Share

It's time to SHARE! Okay, I'm a little behind most people on sharing, but better late than never!

Here's how it works --

RIBBON SHARE (5 people required per group) -- Ribbon shares are only available to US addresses. After emailing me at with your interest in this share INCLUDING YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS, your name, address and phone number, I will confirm when I have a group of 5 people to share this ribbon, I will email you a paypal invoice, then I will order it from Stampin' Up! and divide and package it and mail the share back out to you. (Paypal button not according to SU regulations). Please note this could take a week to 10 days for this process plus shipping time (but I'll let you know when the share is complete). All orders shipped USPS 1st class mail in a bubble mailer. If you order multiple groupings, your orders will be combined and shipping costs will be credited appropriately.

SPECIAL BONUS!! Join my Stampin' Up! team and you will receive your choice of one of the ribbon shares FREE!

Click here for more details.

Photobucket

No comments: