June 12, 2011

Golden Anniversary


Hi Stamping Friends.  This card is so much prettier in real life.  It's a golden anniversary card that I need for an upcoming party.  The card base is brushed gold, with a layer of white vellum, then French Filigree background stamped on whisper and embossed with gold embossing powder.  The gold scallop heart borders are cut using the Scalloped Heart of Hearts embosslit, with the white hearts punched from the full heart punch.  The sentiment is stamped on vellum and embossed in gold.  The ribbon is well-retired organza ribbon secured with a gold brad.

I can't wait for mid-week ... I get my 2011-2012 catalogs ... one of the great advantages of being a demonstrator.  Why not consider being part of my team?!  Click here to find out the details.

Photobucket

No comments: