June 20, 2011

Fabulous Florets Paint Chips


Hi Stamping Friends.  I know I promised to post daily, but I didn't have anything to post.  So I made a bunch of cards, now hopefully I'll be able to keep up again.  Sorry about that.

Today's card is one that we made at a recent upline meeting that I was invited to go to with a "sideline".  Which means a fellow demonstrator not on my team invited me to a meeting.  This card is pretty simple, using whisper white, black, and strips that look like paint chips in pink pirouette, pretty in pink, rose red, and melon mambo.  Once they're placed on the black, they are stamped with black ink using the Fabulous Florets stamp set.

Don't forget about the Last Chance Items.  June 30th, it all ends!

To place your Stampin' Up! supply order, click here.

Photobucket

No comments: