April 20, 2011

Concord Lattice Daisies


Hi Stamping Friends.  Today's card is actually my own design ... see I CAN do it.  I wanted to play with my new toys from the upcoming Summer Mini Catalog (sorry, can't post for another week).  The daisies are punched from a new triple punch that is soooo cool.  It can punch out three different flowers with one punch!  The rest of the card recipe is as follows:  Background -- perfect plum, followed by Concord Crush and Whisper White, accented with Daffodil Delight.  The Concord Crush card stock is cut from the lattice die and placed behind the flowers, but before I adhered the lattice work, I stamped Dot, Dot, Dot in Concord Crush.  The sentiment is from the stamp set called Thanks for Caring, which was punched using the Large Oval Punch, with an accent of daffodil delight piece punched using the Scallop Oval Punch.  The ribbon is the 1/8" Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon.

To place your Stampin' Up! supply order, click here.

Photobucket

No comments: