April 12, 2011

Bold Blossom Thank You


Hi Stamping Friends.  This is a CASE from one of my downline girls, Jessica.  I needed a quick and easy card, and this set, Bold Blossom, was perfect.  The base of the card is in Rose Red stamped with one of the flowers, also in rose red.  The Certainly Celery and Whisper White pair nicely together.  The flowers are punched out with the 3/4" circle punch and adhered with a Stampin' Dimensional, then topped with a rhinestone.  The certainly celery satin ribbon completes the card.

This stamp set is also featured in the upcoming Summer Mini catalog, which I can't show you yet.  One of the advantages of becoming a demonstrator is being able to order new products from upcoming catalogs a month before everyone else.  If you would like to join my team, click here.  I'd love to have you join us.

To place your Stampin' Up! supply order, click here.

Photobucket

No comments: