March 23, 2011

Totally Tool Box


Hi Stamping Friends.  Well, I didn't get the video completed like I had planned, so I though I would post the Father's Day (or just plain guy card) for the second part of the Feed My Starving Children campaign that we are having at church.  The toolbox is a CASE, but I've had the picture for over a year and I cannot read the watermark.  So sorry ... if you created it, please let me know so I can give you credit.

The Totally Tool set is the perfect set for this card.  The tools are stamped in brushed silver and colored and cut out.  The silver background is embossed in a non-Stampin' Up! folder.  The crumb cake pegboard is embossed using the polka dots embossing folder then flipped so the dots are not popping out.  The yellow "tape" on the front is daffodil delight that was run through my printer with the words from the computer.  The other colors are black and real red.

To place your Stampin' Up supply order, click here.
Photobucket

No comments: