March 28, 2011

Sweet Summer Mambo



Hi Stamping Friends.  Well, I didn't get my videos recorded as planned.  Tomorrow should be better.  I have a workshop tonight, so the top card is one of the cards we are making.  It uses the Sale-A-Bration stamp set called Sweet Summer and Ice Cream Parlor designer paper.  The colors are Melon Mambo, Old Olive, and Whisper White.  The bottom card uses the same Sweet Summer, but it's in Poppy Parade, More Mustard, Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper, and Whisper White.  Of course, it's surrounded by the tulip frame embossing folder.


Speaking of Sale-A-Bration ... this is the FINAL WEEK!  It ends March 31st.  For every $50 you order, we can select any FREE item from the SAB catalog.  PLUS ... THIS WEEK ONLY ... I'm offering FREE SHIPPING to anyone who orders from me online (has to be through email to get this, the system won't allow it).  Place your order today!


Photobucket

No comments: