March 20, 2011

Easter Bunny


Hippety-hoppety Easter's on its way!  Gee, I'm really dating myself.  That's a really OLD song.  I just love this cute little bunny made from punches.  No, not my idea, but still cute.  In fact, the card was CASED from my downline, Cindy.  She pictured the bunny peaking over a fence.

Here are the punches used:
Face:  Ornament
Ears:  Large oval (white) small oval (pretty in pink-sponged)
Cheeks and paws:  3/4" circle (cheeks sponged in pretty in pink)
Nose:  Word window (just a corner of pretty in pink)
Eyes:  Owl punch (eyes from the owl - or 1/4" punch retired)
Carrot:  A leftover from the scallop portion of the cone die, green -- build a bunch

If you don't have all the punches, now would be a great time to order them.  Click here.  You could qualify for FREE Sale-A-Bration products.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Chris said...

Super cute bunny! Is that the ornament punch! I love it!