March 12, 2011

Aviary Best Wishes


Hi Stamping Friends.  More leftovers ... I had the Pink Pirouette card already cut out and embossed with the Tulip Frame Border (what else), and I also had the black and pink center cut.  So I thought I would use up things already cut.  This is what I came up with.  The Aviary stamp set works well in this smaller space.  The sentiment is from the Silhouette Sentiments Hostess Level 1 stamp set.  The black 1/4" grosgrain was already cut so I thought I would ruffle it to look like the cage is hanging from it.  The rhinestones are a simple embellishment to give it some pizazz.  This card could be used for an anniversary or wedding card.

Now is the perfect time to host your workshop. You not only are eligible to earn regular hostess gifts, but also Sale-A-Bration gifts as well.  If you are in the Milwaukee/Metro area, all you need to do is email me to set a time, and invite about 4-6 friends over to stamp and have fun.  I'll take care of the rest!  All of the supplies are provided.  Can't wait to hear from you to book your workshop!


Photobucket

No comments: