February 26, 2011

Sweet Summer Thanks


Hi Stampers.  Today's card is a total CASE (copy and share everything).  Unfortunately, I don't have the "owners" name.  If this is your design, email me so I can give you credit.

Anyway, the pear pizazz background is embossed using my favorite embossing folder -- tulip border (what else!?).  The next layer is poppy parade 4-1/4" x 3" (perfect size that fits in the frame).  The striped paper is from the Springtime Vintage Designer Paper (found in the mini), and the flowers are stamped from the Sale-A-Bration set called Sweet Summer.  The ribbon is actually 5/8" certainly celery, which matches the pear pizazz pretty well.

To get your Sweet Summer stamp set (FREE), simply place a $50 order.  You can get that set or others in the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  What a good deal!!!

Click here to place your order or email me.

Photobucket

No comments: