February 14, 2011

Sweet Summer Mojo


It has been so long since I've done a sketch challenge, but I was feeling challenged in coming up with a layout design, so I accepted the challenge.  I think the look has sort of a funky, modern look, don't you? The background is basic black, with Love Letters designer paper as the next layer, and Riding Hood Red and Very Vanilla rounding out the colors.  The stamp set is from the Sale-A-Bration set called Sweet Summer.  The large scallop circle was cut from the Circles #2 Bigz Die, and the little mini flowers are from the Itty Bitty Shapes punch set (which match the flowers on the design perfectly!).  The black satin ribbon adds the final elegance to this card.

Have you gotten your FREE Sale-A-Bration gifts yet?  For each $50 spent, you will receive one of the gifts.  OR, you could hold a workshop from now until the end of March, and qualify for even more FREE stuff.  Contact me for to schedule your workshop.

Photobucket

No comments: