February 03, 2011

Nature Walk Birthday


Hello Stampers.  Guess what!?  I used the tulip border embossing folder again ... I just can't help myself.  Maybe there's a "group" for that.  Anyway, I just love this card and its simplicity.  The flower is from the Nature Walk set, colored with regal rose and always artichoke.  The regal rose seam binding is the perfect match, accented with the flower brad.  The birthday sentiment is from the Create a Cupcake set (although any sentiment would work perfectly).

How would you like to get the Tulip Border embossing folder FREE!  Simply place a minimum $75 order through me (email or call), and I'll add that to your order.  PLUS, you qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration bonus.  Then you, too, can become "addicted" to this folder.

Photobucket

No comments: