February 22, 2011

Easter Blossoms in MDS


(click on image for larger view)
Hi Stampers.  Today I was experimenting with My Digital Studio (MDS).  I had stamped the girl from the Easter Blossoms set and I wasn't too happy with the way it turned out.  So I used MDS to print the image.  When I resized it, it ended up smaller than the actual stamp, but rather than waste the card stock (I printed 4 on one sheet) I thought I would use it anyway.  I love the way it turned out.  The image is crisp and clean, even though it is smaller.

The background on the card is basic black, baja breeze, very vanilla and Vintage Springtime Designer series paper.  The 1/8" marina mist ribbon adds the daintiness of the image, as well as the Teeny Tiny Wishes sentiment.  The three small flowers from the Itty Bitty Shapes set filled with a pearl finish it off.

I haven't really talked much about the My Digital Studio.  It's a fantastic program that can be used for cards, scrapbooking, calendars, and even brochures.  In fact, I designed my blog header with MDS.  I'm MDS certified, so if you are interested in classes or purchasing MDS (only $79.95), email me or call if you have any further questions.  Below is a video with a few details about the program.






Photobucket

No comments: